Basic employer job search form usage, vacancy list spidering, parsing and XML generation example:
1. Job search form and list of jobs to spider:
- scrape all jobs or specify search criteria
- schedule for daily or weekly spidering
- filter out by desired / non-desired keywords
2. Job page downloading instructions abstract (Job Spider tool):
3. Example of a job advert scraped:
Fields highlighted will be extracted as per instructions below.
4. Source of the job to parse:
5. Job Spider configuration instructions for parsing:
Regular expressions are used for flexible content extraction from HTML source.
6. Resulting XML to be auto-posted to your job board interface:
Match XML file to your job board fields for correct posting.