High Precision Job Wrapping | Scraping
Accurate & comprehensive job spidering from career sites.
Scraping quality control & posting monitoring. Learn more.
What is job wrapping?
Copying jobs from employer site and posting them to job board.
Job spider technology downloads (scrapes) all or selected jobs from employer website or ATS. Job spider extracts job content from source vacancy pages, converts into an XML or other job board friendly format and posts to recipient (job board) database.
Step 1. Spider runs job search on employer website and browses job listings:
- scrape all jobs or specify search criteria
- schedule daily or weekly spidering
- filter out by desired / non-desired keywords
- synchronize jobs: download new ones, track updates and remove expired jobs
Job search form and results listing example:
Step 2. HTML is downloaded for each posting and job data is extracted:
- Contents of the job fields is parsed (as text or HTML)
- Parsed data is mapped with your job board database listings for precise posting
- Job description content & HTML tags are cleaned up, non-desired keywords replaced
Job advert example:
HTML source example:
Step 3. Job data is saved into XML or CSV file and posted to your job board:
- recipient job board XML or CSV data format is mapped with job data extracted
- jobs can be posted via HTTP, SOAP, FTP or emailed to your posting account
Job XML example: